diagnostics and uses web services to interface with a reimbursement company. OTraces is validating their breast cancer diagnostic at Russia’s leading cancer research center and the BioIT Solutions web-based offering can support their operations with ease. Finally, NXPharmagen was buried under a pile of spreadsheets, but now uses the BioIT platform to analyze and interpret Biomarker data.
These companies recognize the shift in expectations brought about by modern internet and mobility technologies, including:
- Physicians, patients and business partners expect convenient, on-line access
- Virtual companies must be able to collaborate effectively over the internet
- Advanced diagnostics require sophisticated information management and analysis tools
In Mike’s view, the keys to building an Enterprise Solution for emerging diagnostics companies are:
- Informatics and Research should develop concurrently, not sequentially
- Support the entire diagnostics lifecycle, from sample receipt, laboratory processing, reagent supply, report preparation, approvals, billing and sales force analysis
- Enable physicians and partners to access their information via secure web portals that reflect your brand and reinforce customer relationships
- Tools must be adaptive, yet support regulatory and business requirements for data integrity, traceability, and auditability
- Strive for a single source of truth
Please visit our web site periodically for more information on BioIT Solutions and feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how we can transform your emerging diagnostics company’s operations.